If a company plans to start selling imported goods, then it will inevitably have questions about obtaining permission to import goods from abroad. The procedure for this procedure is regulated by the Customs Code of the Russian Federation.
It is necessary
- - documents confirming registration as an individual entrepreneur (for individual entrepreneurs), or constituent documents (for legal entities);
- - a contract on the conclusion of a foreign economic transaction;
- - passport of the import transaction;
- - invoice;
- - certificates of conformity, if the goods in the container are included in the list subject to mandatory certification;
- - registration certificates for imported goods, if they are included in the list of products subject to state registration;
- - accompanying documents for the cargo.
Issue a delivery control document (DCD) if you need to transport a container across Russia to its destination. In this mode, goods are transported in it through the territory of Russia to the point of destination without paying duties and taxes to the internal customs authority. Prepare and submit a transit declaration for registration. It contains information about the sender and the recipient, the declarant, the name and quantity of the goods. Instead of a delivery control document, it is possible to arrange internal transit with the written permission of the customs authority. In all cases, declarations are submitted together with documents confirming the information specified in them.
Pay clearance fees, import duties and VAT, for excisable goods - an additional amount of excise tax. Go through the customs control area. At this stage, the final check of the correctness of the paperwork is carried out, the cargo is inspected and reconciled with the data declared in the declaration. After successfully passing this stage, the container will be considered cleared.