Mushrooms are irreplaceable in many dishes. Forest specimens are especially appreciated - white, boletus, milk mushrooms, volushkas, chanterelles and many others. But before you go in search of them, armed with a large basket, you should find out which mushrooms can be collected and which ones are best left in the forest.
Before going into the forest, novice mushroom pickers need to find out what edible mushrooms look like. It is advisable to see them not in the picture, but in reality. Ask a friend experienced in this matter to show you real boletus and boletus, and ideally - to take you on a "quiet hunt". Please note that only certain types of mushrooms will be found in certain areas. For example, in a birch forest there are probably russula and boletus, and in a pine fox - mushrooms. Remember mushroom places - next season a new harvest will be waiting for you on these lands.
Having found a family of mushrooms that seem familiar to you, take a closer look at the largest specimens. If worms are found in such a mushroom, this means that it is edible. Worms do not touch poisonous species.
It is better for inexperienced mushroom pickers to focus on collecting tubular mushrooms - white, boletus, boletus, boletus. Most of them are classified as edible. It is more difficult with lamellar species - many of them have very similar twins. For example, in addition to tasty mushrooms, there are false mushrooms, and some toadstools surprisingly resemble mushrooms or russula.
It is better to leave conditionally edible mushrooms in the forest. Sheds, cowsheds, valui and violins need to be soaked for a long time before cooking, and then boiled in several waters. Without these procedures, such mushrooms are easy to poison.
Experienced "quiet hunters" advise you to pay special attention to white and greenish mushrooms - this is the color typical of toadstools. The exception is fly agaric. But this bright mushroom is unlikely to fall into the basket, it is too noticeable. Note that in addition to red, there are grayish-green specimens with the same white dots.
Do not trust "folk methods" like breaking a mushroom, sniffing it, and looking at it. The darkening of the scrap has nothing to do with the degree of toxicity of a particular specimen. And in any case, do not taste suspicious mushrooms. Inedible mushrooms are not always bitter - for example, the especially dangerous pale toadstool has a pleasant sweetish taste. In this case, half of the cap of such a mushroom is enough to get severe poisoning.