Moles on the palms are quite rare. Moles on different parts of the body can appear and disappear throughout a person's life, but it is precisely the nevi (moles) formed on the palms of the palms that palmists consider a kind of sign from above.
What does the color of a mole on the palm of your hand mean?
Moles (nevi) can have a different shade. According to palmistry experts, the meaning of a mole largely depends on its shade.
If the nevus is red, then such an education is very negative, according to palmists, the red color portends disasters and serious problems in personal life.
The light color of a mole has a positive meaning and warns of such joyful events in the near future as a wedding, profit, career advancement or the birth of a child.
The black color of the nevus is a very good sign. A black mole, especially if it is located close to the center of the palm, indicates financial well-being.
The yellow color of the mole indicates problems with the circulatory system.
The location of moles in the palm of your hand
Palmists determine the meaning of a mole by where it is located on the palm of the hand:
- a mole located on the head line warns of the likelihood of a head injury in the near future;
- the location of the nevus on the life line indicates that you should be more careful about your state of health;
- location on the line of Venus can signal problems with the urinary system and reproductive disorders;
- a mole on the line of the heart speaks of problems with blood vessels, and a nevus on this line can portend disappointment in love;
- the presence of a mole on the line of the Sun indicates minor failures, gossip and gossip of others;
- a nevus on the line of fate portends loneliness;
- location on the line of Mars suggests that you should be more decisive and active;
- the presence of a nevus on the line of intuition, as well as on the line of Mercury, portends success in business.
Moles on the left and right palms
Palmists pay great attention to which palm the moles are located on. For example, if a mole is located on the palm of the left hand, then it may indicate that a person has hereditary diseases. However, there are also positive aspects in the presence of a nevus on the left hand, because palmists believe that the owner of such a mole has every chance of meeting happy love.
The presence of moles on the right hand indicates that their owner is a carrier of powerful positive energy. Usually such people are lucky in business.
In any case, if moles change their color or begin to grow in size, you should immediately consult a doctor. In no case should you remove moles on your own, as this can lead to irreversible serious consequences.